Sustainable Best Practice SEO Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia Wide
Home to the best SEO specialists
Most valuable search engine optimisation strategies are useless without the most capable technical minds. The best and brightest SEO specialists in Kuala Lumpur are dedicated to helping our clients get the most out of their marketing strategy.
Weltrade offers a wide range of competitive trading instruments - including foreign exchange, commodities and digital currencies.See Full Case Study
Remarkable increase in Return of Ads Spend (ROAS), year on year
Increase in daily website users, year on year
Increase in overall user registration , year on year
Benefits of SEO
You're probably aware that we are not your average SEO agency. We use data to make strategic best moves. Our search engine optimisation is the most innovative of the industry. Our technology is developed by some of the most brilliant minds in the industry. We are excited to have you onboard with us in this SEO growth journey.
- Take advantage of higher-quality traffic with higher conversion rates
- Rank higher on Google Search, make your business more visible.
- Concentrate on each stage of the sales funnel
- Rank higher than your competitors
- Increase the effectiveness of your PPC campaigns
- Boost the effectiveness of your digital marketing campaign
- Enhance the customer experience
The Importance of a leading
SEO will significantly increase the number of visitors to your website while simultaneously transforming your bottom line and brand image if done correctly and ethically. However, SEO can also be harmful to your website and brand. A reliable search engine optimisation agency is critical. A respectable SEO company such as ours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the method of maximising your business's organic ranking on Google. If well-executed, it has the ability to significantly increase the number of visitors to your website, thus improving your bottom line.
We place a high value on our data-driven SEO methodology, and believe it sets the standard for all the best that Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia has to offer
Unfortunately, there are quite a number of SEO agencies that violate ethical standards (the black hats) in an effort to exploit search engines. The search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies and the agencies they use should be avoided , as they have a long-term negative impact on your ranking in the search results.
Google has presented an agenda to pursue when recruiting and choosing an SEO company in order to avoid being locked into a deal with a 'these' SEO agency.
Google recommends that brands take these steps when selecting SEO companies:
- Conduct a two-way interview – Ask pertinent questions to insure they are genuinely interested in you and your company's success.
- Examine their references – The firm should provide you with a list of clients who are able to speak with you about their experience. If they cannot provide this, you should be careful.
- Request an audit – A successful firm would do their analysis. Request that they conduct an audit, finding any possible website problems and suggesting ways to strengthen them, as well as estimating the effect of these improvements on your digital campaign.
- Determine whether or not you want to recruit – Discuss if this agency is a good match with other decision makers in your business. Until choosing an SEO organisation, insure that all internal stakeholders are on board.
In addition to recruiting method recommendations, here are a few helpful tidbits on SEO fundamentals and common misconceptions.
- “Fast SEO” – SEO is not magic, it takes time and it will not work overnight. If an agency promises quick rankings, instant first page etc, avoid them because they are likely to be practising bad and illegal SEO, which may do irreversible long-term harm to your domain and have a negative impact on your digital status with Google.
- SEO recommendations should adhere to Google best practises - Ask the SEO Specialist to provide you with relevant information and relevant citations in order to make their suggestions
- When it comes to good SEO, the aim is to enhance the searcher's overall experience. It is necessary to make suggestions that allow the site to meet the demands of both web crawlers and end users. At the end of the day, you want to convert the visitors.
- High calibre SEOs will be engaged in learning about your industry on a systemic level; they will be involved in your company and business priorities, clients, and even your current marketing tactics. Can they talk about business in detail with you?
- Effective SEO takes time - You can give approximately four months to see concrete results after the SEO strategy implementation. A search engine optimisation approach requires a lot of strategies, and sadly, there are no shortcuts.
The potential of an SEO is limited by the quality of your business or website - Investing in a website that is optimised for user experience and conversion will ensure dramatic increase in SEO results from the strategies implemented.
In general, SEO prices in Malaysia typically directly proportional to the expertise and time invested in your campaign.
While it is undeniable that costs are an important consideration, the primary aim of SEO is to produce positive return for your business. Therefore, it is essential to work with an SEO company that has an established track record of generating results.
When you base your decision solely on price, you risk ending up at the bottom of the market, with SEO providers who outsource a large portion of their work or operate at a loss in order to develop themselves and win new business.
The long-term economic effect is usually pretty disastrous for “cheap” or substandard SEO strategies. Recovering from a penalty or correcting past errors will also take months of work, and the missed revenue during this period can cost a business owner thousands of dollars.
We're laser-focused on your return on investment. Our Kuala Lumpur SEO experts have several successful projects under their belts, and a deep understanding of real-world industries. Before investing in any digital marketing services, we suggest that you read feedback, perform analysis, and make an educated decision.
SEO is a mid-to-to-long digital marketing strategy intended to position your business higher in Google search results. The prime factor to long-term success is consistency and quality of organic growth, not the immediacy of results. Following a steady, consistent strategy helps your business lead in search engine performance ahead of competitors.
There are several aspects of SEO that should be taken into account, such as the quality of the back-end work performed. It is possible for clients to experience an immediate rank increase for some keywords, but it is more likely for a positive movement in results to occur after the fourth month.
Over the years, Majiska has shown to reliably perform, execute ROI driven SEO strategies, resulting in a good return on investment on Google search results over the medium-to-long term.
Unleash your business digital potential through strategic digital marketing actions . Get a free, no obligation quote.